¡Muy Importante!

YodersAfloat is moving! Please come and see us at our new location. Be sure to update your bookmarks. Once you get there, sign up yo receive notifications of updates via e-mail.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/17/2010 - Mexico, at last!

Entered Mexican territorial waters last night about 10:50 PM. We
hoisted the courtesy flag (even though you're supposed to wait until
after you've cleared in) and drank a beer to celebrate. Arrived
Ensenada about 1:30 thus afternoon. They said to expect light,
variable winds. Well, they were light alright, like to the point of
being non-existent. But the only variation I saw in them was that,
whichever way we turned, they were still on the nose. As you may have
surmised, we motored (motorsailed, actually) again. Crappage!

I'll send more tomorrow when I get wifi on the boat. Today I have to
sit in an office at the marina (designed for the purpose, but
still...) and do my internetting from there.

I promise, more details tomorrow after we get checked into the country.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve & Lulu: Congratulations - I am so happy for you and I know you are having the time of your life. Take care and my love to both of you - Nancy

Mid-Life Cruising! said...

Woo hoo!

Cody said...

Congrats!!! As you are enjoying warm Mexican weather we are waking up to our first snow of the year... 1 1/2 inches with much more in the forecast. We are so excited! I can't wait to talk to you guys =o)

Anonymous said...

snow here today in Idaho as well.... congrats as you find the coldest beer... best chips and salsa... taco's and of course breakfast...smiles... FI