¡Muy Importante!

YodersAfloat is moving! Please come and see us at our new location. Be sure to update your bookmarks. Once you get there, sign up yo receive notifications of updates via e-mail.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9/8/2010 - Time to go again

The weather is shaping up nicely for a departure tomorrow. We were going to just go as far as Crescent City which is only 18 nm away but, I suspect that, if the weather holds and we get in a groove, we'll bypass CC and head straight to Eureka which will be an overnight trip. If it turns ugly after CC and we don't want to continue on to Eureka we can duck in behind Trinidad Head, but that doesn't seem likely. Got the boat all squared away and ready for the next leg.

I may or may not send out a blog before we leave tomorrow. Probably not. So, once again, don't worry about us. We're on a stout little ship that's proven she can take a bunch of punishment without hardly noticing. We'll make contact when we can.

Wish us fair winds and pleasant sailing.


Anonymous said...

Okay, sweetheart. Have a safe trip. I know you will be cautious. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Steve & Lulu: Good luck and good sailing. Love - Nancy

Mid-Life Cruising! said...

Hopefully you're sailing by now. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Restever and Luigi -

Happy sailing to y'all!

Lulu, remember if you're in port and near of a mailbox, Aunt Shirley & Uncle Norman's 60th Anniversary is Sept. 23rd and Norman's 90th birthday is November 9th. I know they'd love to hear from you.

Hugs and kisses - Refreever

Anonymous said...

Happy sailing, you two.