It was a pretty uneventful trip although we did see quite a few dolphins with some jumping completely out of the water. These were the small black dolphins. Not sure of the species. It was a hot trip, that's for sure, especially after the wind dropped off.
We pulled in to Isla San Francisco at about 1400 and the anchor was down and secure 10 minutes later. Two of the same boats that we were anchored with at Ensenada Grande are here (s/v BunGee and s/v Sirena). We're waiting to see what's going to happen weather-wise tonight. It blew like stink at Ensenada Grande last night. If it does that here tonight, there's some question as to just how big the swells may get in this anchorage that's open to the SW.
If all goes well tonight, we'll spend another night here tomorrow which means that tomorrow we can go ashore and do a bit of hiking and picture-taking. So, wish for calm seas for us tonight. And check the YOTREPS position report for an updated position.
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com