¡Muy Importante!

YodersAfloat is moving! Please come and see us at our new location. Be sure to update your bookmarks. Once you get there, sign up yo receive notifications of updates via e-mail.

Friday, June 11, 2010

6/11/2010 - Blog comments

Many of you have discovered the option at the bottom of each blog
where you can put comments. These comments come directly to us via e-
mail so we get to see and read every one without having to go back &
peruse the blogs to see if there have been any comments added.
However, unlike regular e-mail, I can't respond to the comments I get
just by hitting "Reply". I have to go back to the blog and enter my
response in the same way you enter your comment. At least as far as I
know now, that's how I have to do it. I don't respond to every
comment, but, if you ask a specific question that isn't answered in
the blog, I usually try to post an answer. No promises, but I do
try. So, if you've asked a question in the comments section, stop
back occasionally and see if you've gotten a response. If not, feel
free to e-mail us directly at theyoders*****@*****yodersafloat.com.
Of course you have to remove the asterisks first. They're just there
to try to thwart the bots that are out there mining for e-mail
addresses.

1 comment:

Livia said...

As far as I know there is no reply-by-email option - big bummer. That would be very nice. I can email to post to the blog (even with a photo) but not respond to comments.