¡Muy Importante!

YodersAfloat is moving! Please come and see us at our new location. Be sure to update your bookmarks. Once you get there, sign up yo receive notifications of updates via e-mail.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/24/2011 - Find us

There are a couple of sites where you can track our progress, or lack thereof. Here are two that I know about:

Shiptrak

and

Yotreps

They both get their info from the same source, namely, me. That would explain why they both show the same mistake. The dot that shows us in our most northerly position, out in the middle of the Sea is bogus. I must have been careless in my position reporting that day and, unfortunately I haven't yet found a way to erase bogus positions.

In another week or so we should be able to start updating our positions again as we plan to leave La Paz on June 2nd.


1 comment:

Karen and Jim's Excellent Adventure said...

We are SO looking forward to cruising in Mexico and meeting up with you guys! Enjoying your blog, too.