¡Muy Importante!

YodersAfloat is moving! Please come and see us at our new location. Be sure to update your bookmarks. Once you get there, sign up yo receive notifications of updates via e-mail.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5/18/2011 - Updating postings with pictures

Don't get confused. We're still in La Paz. But I'm updating previous posts by adding photos now that we're back in LP. Just editing them in Blogspot is way too clunky so I'm re-doing them in Blogger which treats them as a whole new post. So, you'll start seeing recent posts that'll seem somewhat familiar but this time with pictures. As I go along, I'll delete the originals to keep the confusion somewhat at bay, I hope.

Life goes on in La Paz. Not much to write about so it's good that I have this little project to keep y'all getting "new" stuff.


No comments: