¡Muy Importante!

YodersAfloat is moving! Please come and see us at our new location. Be sure to update your bookmarks. Once you get there, sign up yo receive notifications of updates via e-mail.

Monday, October 4, 2010

10/3/2010 - Benicia to the Rendezvous

I've got a blog written about our trip down to San Leandro from
Benicia on Friday but there's no wifi here at the marina. I can get
on the Marina Inn's Lobby network if I'm near the Inn but Blogspot
timed out several times while trying to upload. Not sure if it's the
photos or what. I did make them smaller than they originally were but
maybe the lobby has some sort of restriction. Anyway, I was able to
download and upload e-mail which is how this blog is going out. But,
as usual with my e-mail blog entries: no pictures. Be patient.

No comments: